Monday, August 22, 2011

Two Lovers

The dew has fallen it is time, the heavens are lit with a majestic brilliance
Oh the midnight hour approaches my favorite time, magical things happen
I stand before the mirror brushing my long auburn hair, heart pounding
Silence is golden yet my throbbing pulse bounds ever more clear
The moon has cast it's glow through the window, my silhouette he will see
Patiently awaiting the knock at my door as the hour comes nigh
How long have I waited it feels as if madness has struck, enchanted me
Ti's but a moment in time I think love might exist devour me whole
Drunken by the the smell of sweet perfume I lay upon this bed and wait
Oh how thy hands caress me in my dreams thy lips kiss me softly, my will lost
Taunting me daily with your beckoning pleasure consuming my thoughts 
Footsteps approaching I feel my heart race a knock on the door, I feel weak
The hour is at hand the clock is ticking, it's the magic hour, midnight is here
My lover has come for me to pleasure me with desires, to fulfill my needs
His hands will hold me gently, his eyes will look through my soul and know me
We will intertwine lock in passion embrace like no other so divine, lost so lost
Night will turn into day we shall still be embraced enslaved by the beauty of love


No comments:

Post a Comment