Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Making Love

I am the one whom you fear to behold, but must
I am the one you long to touch and hold, and will
I am all that you desire within and hide from, but can't escape
I am the one who knows your secrets the dark ones you keep
I am the one you dream of when you wake and your sweating
I am the one when the sun is in your eyes you see me
I am the one who can only fully satisfy your every need
I am the one you call to in your sleep, oh I hear you
You are the one who opened me up brought me to life
You are the one who consumed me with your desires
You are the one who draws me to you, even now I wait for the day
You are the one who pulls me with your thoughts, I feel you now
Our souls are dancing in the heavens waiting for embrace
Our spirits are longing to trust, be lost enraptured in passion
Our bodies hot with anticipation and intent of the hour of when
This is the time of now, the beginning of beauty, love being made

No comments:

Post a Comment