Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Nightingale

For me to be as as the Nightingale free to sing , trembling ecstatically
Visceral love, shrouded heart knowing pain, yet I wait on thee
I have searched and none compare for perfect is the soul you wear
Sonnets sing I hastily cry aloud my love boasting earnest rivalry
Enraptured by the splendor moon as she shines her peaceful light
Journey captivates my mind while takes me by the hand I pray
Seasons come Fate wont chance,Ti's powerful beyond measure
Oh to be as the Nightingale free to sing, free to sing, free to be
Timeless Currents wash away the pain and sorrows of long since
Awakenings of passion come flowing through giving me hope finding you
Sing Sing Nightingale the song of love to me, all the days forever love, sing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment